Shooting Sports Fundraisers
Service has always been a big part of the Top Gun culture. We believe so much in giving back to our community that we make it our mission to offer shooting sports fundraisers that are completely turnkey. Our previous fundraising partners agree: hosting an event at Top Gun Sportsman’s Club is even easier than hosting a golf tournament, and it’s a lot more fun.
There are several ways that your organization can benefit from a Sporting Clays Tournament or Fundraiser. In addition to entry fees for the shoot itself, there are:
- Hole Sponsorships
- Cart Sponsorships
- Firearm Raffles
- 50/50 Ticket Sales
- Flurry Shoots
- Swear Jars (If you have ever shot clay rabbits, you will understand this)
- BBQ Lunch Sales
It is not uncommon for a Sporting Clays Fundraiser to raise $2,000 to $3,000 in one day if properly planned and promoted.
Here’s what Top Gun can offer to help your fundraising event go smoothly:
- A full staff that can handle the logistics and/or work with your organization’s volunteers to run a seamless event
- Sporting Clays competition, complete with registration and squad assignments, firearms rentals, ammunition, event management, and safety officers: no experience necessary
- Custom catering options to suit any taste, budget, and event length
- Full itinerary planning and coordination
- Conference room seating for up to 50 guests
- Audio/visual equipment and support: TV, projector, DVD player, sound system
- Golf cart rentals based on group size and needs
Top Gun coordinators will tally all the shooters’ scores while you and your guests enjoy social time at the clubhouse, and provide you with a list of winners to announce. It’s just that easy.
Ready to get started planning your next event?
Contact Mary Cranor, Event Services Coordinator at Top Gun.
Check out all our membership options.
Have additional questions? Contact us today.